Get the MOST out of your Lit Fest experience with a FEST PASS! You get:
- Advance ticketing access. Reserve your seats + your tickets to select programs a week early
- Express book signing lines. Skip lines and get your books signed faster
- 1-Year Chicago Tribune Digital Subscription to 7-day Unlimited Digital E-edition
- 2017 commemorative Lit Fest poster and tote bag (must be picked up at festival)
- Copy of "Won for the Ages: How the Chicago Cubs Became the 2016 World Series Champions"
- $14.95 Value!
The Printers Row Lit Fest was founded in 1985 by the Near South Planning Board to attract visitors to the Printers Row neighborhood (once the city's bookmaking hub). By 2002, it had grown to five city blocks (on Dearborn, from Congress to Polk), attracting more than 200 booksellers from across the country displaying new, used and antiquarian books and featuring more than 200 authors participating in panels, discussions and a variety of other programs.
As part of its ongoing commitment to the written word and its support of literacy and literary endeavor, the Chicago Tribune purchased the Printers Row Book Fair in 2002 from the Near South Planning Board. Recently renamed to be the Printer's Row Lit Fest, it is considered the largest free outdoor literary event in the Midwest-drawing more than 150,000 book lovers to the two-day showcase.
Chicago, IL, 60605
Jun 10, 2017 to Jun 11, 2017